You are hereHome ›› Nuance Healthcare
Capturing the patient story in the EPR in the era of Siri, Cortana & Co.
Registration: Wednesday, 27 January 2016, 11.00 am (Participation free of charge, registration is required.)
This is the rescheduled date for the webinar.
Recent research shows that the ever-increasing demands for documentation consume almost half of a doctor’s working day. Capture of the patient care record data into the EPR using speech recognition – instead of pointing, clicking and typing or transcribing from recorded tapes or even from hand written notes – is a quick and easy solution to the problem.
However, in a time where consumer speech recognition applications such as Siri, Cortana and GoogleNow are readily available to use across multiple devices for personal productivity tasks, it is legitimate to ask: “How does speech recognition work for healthcare professionals in clinics and hospitals?”
Dr Markus Vogel, Chief Medical Information Officer, and Sarah Fisher, Healthcare Regional Marketing UK & I, Benelux, APAC at Nuance Healthcare International, provide information on:
- The average amount of time spent on clinical documentation in acute care hospitals, and the costs resulting from it.
- How this impacts upon the patient care pathway and hospital resources.
- What medical speech recognition offers today and its benefits
- How Nuance Healthcare solutions fit into your IT infrastructure and how quickly and effortlessly they can be implemented at your hospital.
- Cloud-based Speech Recognition and data compliance
*For detailed information on the mentioned studies, please see:
|Dr Markus Vogel
Chief Medical Information Officer
Healthcare Regional Marketing UK & I, Benelux, APAC
In cooperation with